Remember to connect your FSA to your HealthJoy app for easy instant access to balance information.
- Employees should select their benefit amount to reflect 24 pay periods.
- Medical flexible spending limit is $2850.
- Dependent Care flexible spending limit depends on your federal tax filing status. $5000 if you are married and filing a joint return or if you are a single parent. $2500 if you are married but filing separately.
- Commuter benefit arrangement limit transportation: $280/month.
- Commuter benefit arrangement limit parking: $280/month.
Employees are permitted the use of up to $570 of unused amounts in the health FSA in the immediate following plan year.
Employer ID – NBS468933
Employee ID – Social Security Number (no / or -)
Be a Good Consumer
- Submit all documentation by the end of March for the previous year.
- Using flexible spending will save you $20-25 dollars for each $100 dollar benefit.
- (800) 274-0503
- Summary Plan Description
- Flexible Spending Account Information
- Flexible Spending Account FAQs
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account Information
- Health Care Expense Account Sample Expenses
- Limited Flexible Spending
- Transit Parking Plans
- NBS Web Portal First Time Login
- NBS Mobile App Information