ARUP employees have access to a wide variety of a unique perks through our comprehensive benefits package. Check out some of those perks below.
Health services are available for all employees and their eligible dependents. Learn More.
Take advantage of the great wellness services provided for employees and their spouses. Learn More.
- Dental cleanings - on site quarterly
- Cleanings billed through your insurance (subject to limits)
- Vision screenings - on site semi-annually
- Screenings billed through your insurance (subject to limits)
This free app is a healthcare concierge and includes access to free virtual urgent care, assistance with provider searches, a benefits wallet that holds your digital medical cards, a bill review, and more.
- Handling life, handling loss
LifeKeys® services help you meet life's challenges
- TravelConnect Services
Travel assistance services user guide
Complimentary admission for employees with ARUP ID badge. Learn More.
ARUP recognizes the value of investing in the skills of its workforce. Today’s rapidly changing work environment requires employees to possess a wide variety of skills. Continuing education is a way to further skill development and increase adaptation to the realities of the current and future needs of ARUP.
ARUP’s Tuition Reimbursement Program provides reimbursement to active employees, in good
standing, for costs associated with continuing education.
- Full-time and part-time employees are eligible for tuition reimbursement after six months of continuous service.
- Full-time employees are eligible for spouse and dependent tuition reimbursement after completing 24 months of continuous service prior to the last day of final exams.
- Part-time employees are not eligible for spouse and dependent reimbursement.
- There is no lifetime maximum for tuition you may receive while working at ARUP. However, this is an annual limit that you can receive during each calendar year.
For additional details or to submit a request for tuition reimbursement please visit our tuition reimbursement page on Nucleus.
ARUP has partnered with UTA for employee transportation. The monthly pass is normally $170. With our group discount the passes are only $59, and ARUP will pay 50%.
The $29.50 you are responsible for will come out of the first paycheck of the month. (The Premium Express Monthly Pass is good for unlimited travel on buses, TRAX, and Front Runner commuter rail for one calendar month.)
*To elect or cancel a pass please go into: UKGPro -> Life Events -> UTA Transit Pass and elect or decline the pass by the 25th of the prior month. The pass will be active on the 1st of the following month and available for pick up in the HR lobby (located building at 585).
ARUP offers on-site, full- and part-time preschool for ages 6 weeks to 6 years. This developmental and interactive preschool is held Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
To enroll your child, add your name to the waiting list on the Caring for Kids website or by calling 801-584-5115. You can sign up while you are expecting—you do not have to wait until after birth.