Sherrie L. Perkins, MD, PhD
“Our focus is on continuously enhancing our benefits offerings to ensure quality of life and financial well-being for our employees.”
Chief Executive Officer
What's New This Year?
- Life Insurance will roll into next year. You can make changes by filling out the sharepoint form.
- Allegiance will administer both the medical 750 and medical 1500 plans. Members can continue to use U of U, Steward and Mountain Star hospitals and clinics.
- UUHP will administer only the Healthy Preferred EPO 750 plan. Members can only use U of U and Mountain Star providers.
- Medical plan premium rates will change.
- Spousal plan claim reimbursement maximum and the premium equivalent has increased
- Dental Plus plan will now include an adult orthodontia benefit with a slight increase in the premium rate.
- Infoarmor Identity Theft has rebranded to Allstate Identity Protection
- (Employees outside of Utah only) HSA contribution limits have increased