Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
(user name: arup)
Coping With Disaster
HealthJoy’s mission is to provide members with excellent customer service and ensure they are well informed of their health care options. HealthJoy’s Patient Advocates work closely with members each time they need guidance with their benefits. From benefits information to scheduling appointments, HealthJoy is there to help members navigate the healthcare system. HealthJoy’s concierge services are available for assistance with provider or facility search, scheduling an appointment, and confirmation of benefits via online chat and phone in all 50 states; however, these interactions are not for condition diagnosis or prescription medication.
- Benefits Navigation - Find the details of your Insurance and Savings plan in one easy-to-read and easy-to-access place. If you have questions such as whether your doctors are in-network, your co-pay amounts or your deductible, or what benefits are accessible, call or chat with your concierge.
- Find A Local Doctor - Work with a concierge to find a primary care physician and specialists that accept your particular insurance plan.
- Schedule Appointments - Just use the app or call to choose the doctor and let us know when you are available. Your concierge will do the rest, they’ll contact you with your appointment time and any special instructions.
- Facility Search - Use the search tool or call your concierge to find an urgent care or imaging center, hospital or other medical facility, and understand the cost before you go.
- Rx Cost Review - Personalized analysis of a member’s medication protocol by board-certified doctors. Savings are based on insurance plan, effectiveness, coupons, and manufacturer savings programs.
- Medical Bill Review - Thorough review of medical bills to find errors and help negotiating lower costs. Unlimited number of bill reviews for every member. Easily upload your bills via our mobile app.
Online medical consultations now available for you and your family via HealthJoy.
Online medical consultations by HealthJoy allow you to reach a medical provider through the HealthJoy app 24/7/365
What are online medical consultations?
Illness or injury can strike suddenly. HealthJoy gives you and your family access to medical help via the HealthJoy mobile app, anytime, anywhere. Using HealthJoy’s nationwide service and national network of US-licensed, board-certified medical providers, you can connect with a provider online from any location, and receive a diagnosis and personalized treatment plan, including prescriptions for common medications, when necessary.
How do HealthJoy online consultations work?
When you have a health issue, go to the main menu within the HealthJoy mobile app to get started. You’ll be asked a few questions before the consultation begins. Typically, a doctor will contact you via phone or video within 10 to 15 minutes after you submit your request. If you require urgent care, we will refer you to the nearest emergency room or urgent care center.
What medical conditions can I treat?
Below is a sample of medical conditions that online providers can evaluate:
- Abdominal pain and cramps
- Acid reflux
- Blood pressure issues
- Bowel and digestive issues
- Eye infection and irritation
- Headaches and migraines
- Joint pain and swelling
- Pink eye
- Poison ivy and oak
- Prescription short term refills*
- Respiratory infection
- Skin injury
- Sore throats
- Sprains and strains
- Vaginal and menstrual issues
- Yeast infection
*Prescriptions cannot be written for controlled substances or elective medications.
Who is eligible to use the service?
The program is available to you, your spouse or domestic partner, and dependants.
Will I see a quality provider?
Yes. Our medical team consists of US licensed, board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants who practice in healthcare facilities across the United States.
Is this service confidential?
Yes. Services are HIPAA compliant and completely confidential.
Can Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA) funds be used for HealthJoy online medical consultations?
Yes. Because HealthJoy online medical consultations qualify as a medical expense, you can use your FSA and HSA funds to pay for service.