Roger Schultz, PhD, FACMG
Medical Director: Cytogenetics and Genomic Microarray
- Master’s Degree—Biology, Wayne State University
- Doctorate Degree—Genetics, Michigan State University
- Fellowship—Stanford University School of Medicine
- Fellowship—Cytogenetics, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Chromosomal basis of human disease and development
- DNA repair and cancer
- Chromosome and genome stability in cancer
- Minca EC, et al. Frequency of chromosome 3 LOH and partial loss in uveal melanoma by genomic microarray analysis of frozen tissue. Cancer Genetics. 2014;207(7–8):306–14.
- Rosenfeld JA, et al. Experience using a rapid assay for aneuploidy and microdeletion/ microduplication detection in over 2,900 prenatal specimens. Fetal Diagn Ther. 2014;36(3):321–41.