Mouied Alashari, MD
Associate Professor, University of Utah School of Medicine
- Medical Degree—Baghdad University College of Medicine
- Residency—Surgery, New York Medical College
- Residency—Pathology, Yale University
- Fellowship—Pediatric Pathology, Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- American Board of Pathology (Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology)
- Pediatric liver disease
- Murphy J,et al. . Neoreviews. 2018 Sep;19(9):e564–8.
- Christensen ED, et al. Sudden infant death "syndrome"-Insights and future directions from a Utah population database analysis. Am J Med Genet A. 2017 Jan;173(1):177–82.
- Al-Salam S, Al Alashari M. Embryonal Tumor With Abundant Neuropil and True Rosettes: A Distinct Immunohistochemical Pattern. Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol. 2016 Jul;24(6): e41–9.
- Mazur MD, et al. Primary T cell central nervous system lymphoblastic lymphoma in a child: case report and literature review. Childs Nerv Syst. 2015 Jun;31(6): 977–84.
- Jedrzkiewica J, et al. . J Pediatr Surg Case Rep. 2015 Apr;3(4):154–7.