Clients can order ARUP supplies by accessing eSupply (online ordering platform) through ARUP Connect.
ARUP eSupply, an intuitive supply ordering system and platform, allows clients to:
- View the new eSupply Catalog for detailed item information (photos, Safety Data Sheets, or 95 kPa validations)
- Easily access a dynamic list of the 10 most frequently ordered supplies for a client’s specific facility
- Receive shipments of most items within two business days
- Create a “Shopping List” specific to client’s needs
- Clone orders
- Save an order as a draft for up to 72 hours
- Identify backordered items during order entry
- Easily track pending supply orders
- View past orders
- Be notified of an item in transit that may expire within the next 60 days
- Manage and validate alternate shipping addresses
- Opt out of order email notifications
Access eSupply in ARUP Connect
Not yet enrolled in ARUP Connect? Register to find out more about how ARUP Connect can work for you.
Current users of ARUP Connect should contact their on-site ARUP Connect administrator to add eSupply to their profile.
If you have access but have forgotten your username or password, please contact your ARUP Connect administrator. If you do not know who your ARUP Connect administrator is, please contact Client Services at (800) 522-2787, firstname.lastname@example.org, or chat online to obtain this information.