We offer molecular oncology testing for solid tumors and hematologic malignancies, as well as fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH), immunohistochemical (IHC), and flow cytometry testing. We provide a full range of pathology services that encompasses a wide range of specialties
On this page:
Oncology Test Highlights
Solid Tumor Mutation Panel by Next Generation Sequencing
- This assay is primarily oriented towards commonly mutated loci in the MAPK and PI3K pathways, together with coverage of selected tumor suppressors.
- The tumor types most likely to benefit from this test are also among the most prevalent, namely lung carcinoma, colorectal carcinoma, and melanoma.
- An enhanced report for this test details objective results with in-depth clinical interpretation in a visual, easy-to-read format.
Immunohistochemical Stain and Return Service
ARUP's stain and return service offers nearly 200 immunohistochemical stains.
- Rapid turnaround time: Materials received by our 2 a.m. shipment are stained and shipped back that same day for overnight delivery.
- Quality control check performed by a trained histology technician for all slides (patient and control)
- For qualifying clients, whole slide digital images are accessible up to 24 hours before receiving the returned glass slides.
To contact the ARUP account executive in your area, please call Sales Support at 1-800-242-2787, ext. 2231.
- College of American Pathologists (CAP) Cancer Protocol Templates
- American Society for Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP)
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN)
- National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- Catalogue of Somatic Mutations in Cancer (COSMIC)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- American Cancer Society
- Huntsman Cancer Institute
- Association for Molecular Pathology (AMP)
- College of American Pathologists (CAP) Cancer Protocols and Checklists
- U.S. Preventive Services Task Force Screening for Colorectal Cancer