Angelica Putnam, MD
Associate Professor, University of Utah School of Medicine
- Vascular anomalies
- Soft tissue pathology
- Medical Degree—University of Utah School of Medicine
- Residency—University of Utah School of Medicine
- Fellowship—General Surgical Pathology, University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences Center
- Fellowship—Pediatric Pathology, University of Utah School of Medicine
- American Board of Pathology (Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology)
- Hirschsprung disease and sarcoma
- Allen AR, et al. Accuracy of suction rectal biopsy for diagnosis of Hirschsprung's disease in neonates. Eur J Pediatr Surg. 2019 Oct;29(5):425–30.
- Gardiner JD, et al. C/EBPβ-1 promotes transformation and chemoresistance in Ewing sarcoma cells. Oncotarget. 2017 Apr 18;8(16): 26013–26.
- Maese L, et al. Acute leukemia and concurrent mediastinal germ cell tumor: case report and literature review. Fetal Pediatr Pathol. 2017 Apr;36(2):168–76.
- Barker JP, et al. Secondary osteosarcoma: is there a predilection for the chondroblastic subtype? Orthopedics. 2015 May;38(5):e359–66.
- Downey EC, et al. Hirschsprung disease in the premature newborn: a population based study and 40-year single center experience. J Pediatr Surg. 2015 Jan;50(1):123–5.