Amanda Openshaw, MS, LCGC
Phone: 800-242-2787, ext. 3429
- Genetics, Constitutional FISH, Cytogenetics, Genomic SNP Microarray, Maternal Serum Screening
- Master’s Degree—Genetic Counseling, University of Michigan
- American Board of Genetic Counseling
- Genetic test utilization management
- Genetics education
- Genetics institutional review boards
- Miller CE, et al. Genetic counselor review of genetic test orders in a reference laboratory reduces unnecessary testing. Am J Med Genet A. 2014 May;164A(5):1094–101.
- Hong B, et al. Clinical features of trisomy 12 mosaicism-Report and review. Am J Med Genet A. 2017 Jun;173(6):1681–6.
- Dugan SL, et al. Delineation of the 9q31 deletion syndrome: Genomic microarray characterization of two patients with overlapping deletions. Am J Med Genet A. 2018 Dec;176(12):2901–6.
- Paulraj P, et al. Multiple congenital anomalies and global developmental delay in a patient with interstitial 6q25.2q26 deletion: a diagnostic odyssey. Cytogenet Genome Res. 2018;156(4):191–6.