Amy Lowichik, MD, PhD
Associate Chief of the Division of Pediatric Pathology, University of Utah
Professor, University of Utah School of Medicine
- GI and Liver Pathology
- Medical Degree—University of Michigan
- Doctorate Degree—Tulane University
- Residency—Pediatric, Children’s Medical Center of Dallas
- Residency—Pathology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- Fellowship—Pediatric Pathology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- American Board of Pathology (Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology)
- Medical Pediatric GI and Liver
- Robson J, et al. Incidence and prevalence of pediatric eosinophilic esophagitis in utah based on a 5-year population-based study. Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2019 Jan;17(1):107–14.e1.
- Ng VL, et al. Neurodevelopmental outcome of young children with biliary atresia and native liver: results from the ChiLDReN study. J Pediatr. 2018 May;196:139–47.e3
- Bloom JL, et al. H syndrome: 5 new cases from the United States with novel features and responses to therapy. Pediatr Rheumatol Online J. 2017 Oct 17;15(1):76.
- Crippa BL, et al. Biochemical abnormalities in Pearson syndrome. Am J Med Genet A. 2015 Mar;167A(3):621–8.