Skip to main content
Eszter Lázár-Molnár, PhD
Director of Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics Laboratory
Medical Director: Immunology
Assistant Professor, University of Utah School of Medicine
- Doctorate Degree—Cell and Immune Biology, Semmelweis University
- Fellowship—Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Fellowship—Research, Cancer Research Institute
- Fellowship—Clinical Immunology, University of Utah
- American Board of Medical Laboratory Immunology
- American Board of Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics
- Immunotherapy, immunogenicity testing for biologics
- Transplantation testing, HLA, and disease associations
- Immune monitoring, CyTof
- Doctorate Research Award, Semmelweis University, 2001
- Belfer Prize for outstanding postdoctoral research, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 2008
- Junior Faculty Travel Award, AAI 97th Annual Meeting, 2010
- Travel Award, AMLI, 27th Annual Meeting, 2014
- Travel Award, CIS 2015 School in Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- Best Case Study Presentation – BMT, ASHI, 42nd Annual Meeting, 2016
- Ravkov EV, et al. Evaluation of mass cytometry in the clinical laboratory. Cytometry B Clin Cytom. 2019 Jul; 96(4):266–74.
- Lázár-Molnár E, Delgado JC. Implications of monoclonal antibody therapeutics use for clinical laboratory testing. Clin Chem. 2019 Mar;65(3):393–405.
- Pavlov IY, et al. Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry assay for quantification of free infliximab in serum. J Immunol Methods. 2019 Jul;470:33–9.
- Lázár-Molnár E, Snyder M. The role of human leukocyte antigen in celiac disease diagnostics. Clin Lab Med.2018 Dec;38(4):655–68.
- Profaizer T, et al. HLA genotyping using the Illumina HLA TruSight next-generation sequencing kits: a comparison. Int J Immunogenet. 2017 Aug;44(4):164–8.
- Lázár-Molnár E, et al. Structure-guided development of a high-affinity human Programmed Cell Death-1: implications for tumor immunotherapy. 2017 Mar;17:30–44.
- Lázár-Molnár E, Delgado JC. Immunogenicity assessment of tumor necrosis factor antagonists in the clinical laboratory. Clin Chem. 2016 Sep;62(9):1186–98.
- Profaizer T, et al. HLA genotyping in the clinical laboratory: comparison of next-generation sequencing methods. HLA. 2016 Jul;88(1–2):14-24.
- Ohaegbulam KC, et al. Human cancer immunotherapy with antibodies to the PD-1 and PD-L1 pathway. Trends Mol Med. 2015 Jan;21(1):24–33.
- Lázár-Molnár E, Tebo AE. Autoimmune NMDA receptor encephalitis. Clin Chim Acta. 2015 Jan 1;438: 90–7.
- Arora P, et al. A single subset of dendritic cells controls the cytokine bias of natural killer T cell responses to diverse glycolipid antigens. Immunity. 2014 Jan 16;40(1):105–16.