Jolanta Jedrzkiewicz, MD
Subspecialties: Gastrointestinal, pancreatic, hepatic, and breast pathology
Associate Professor (Clinical), University of Utah School of Medicine
- Breast pathology
- Pancreatic pathology
- Hepatic pathology
- Medical Degree—Poznan University of Medical Sciences
- Residency—Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, University of Utah
- Fellowship—Surgical Pathology, MD Anderson
- Fellowship—Gastrointestinal Pathology, Mount Sinai Hospital
- American Board of Pathology
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract with special interest in tumors of the appendix
- Jedrzkiewicz J, et al. Peutz-Jeghers type polyp of the appendix with review of literature. Case Rep Pathol. 2019 Jul 25;2019:7584070.
- Mohammadpour R, et al. Subchronic toxicity of silica nanoparticles as a function of size and porosity. J Control Release. 2019 Jun 28;304:216–32.
- Jedrzkiewicz J, et al. Liver fibrosis quantification by digital whole slide imaging and two photon microscopy with second harmonic generation. Int J Pathol Clin Res. 2018;4(2):078.
- Jedrzkiewicz J, et al. Appendiceal vasculitis with subsequent macrophage activation syndrome. Canadian Journal of Pathology. 2018;10(2).
- Jedrzkiewicz J, et al. Rare and Unusual Case of Intramedullary Spinal Cord Neurofibroma. JSM Spine. 2016;1(1):1003.
- Jedrzkiewicz J, et al. Congenital peribronchial myofibroblastic tumor: Case report and review of literature. JPed Surg Case Reports. 2015 Apr;3(4):154–7.
- Jedrzkiewicz J, et al. Evaluation of Mu Opioid Receptor Expression via Immunohistochemistry in Various Tumor Types. Medical Research Archives. 2015 Sep 11;2(2).