Brian R. Jackson, MD, MS
Medical Director: Business Development
Adjunct Professor of Pathology and Biomedical Informatics, University of Utah School of Medicine
- Master’s Degree—Medical Informatics, University of Utah
- Medical Degree—University of Utah School of Medicine
- Residency—Clinical Pathology, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Fellowship—National Library of Medicine Informatics, University of Utah
- American Board of Pathology
- American Medical Informatics Association
- College of American Pathologists
- Economic analysis of diagnostic testing
- Physician utilization of laboratory tests
- Corporate social responsibility in healthcare
- Kroner GM, et al. Current state of laboratory test utilization practices in the clinical laboratory. Acad Pathol. 2022;9(1):100039.
- Khalifa A, et al. Interoperable genetic lab test reports: mapping key data elements to HL7 FHIR specifications and professional reporting guidelines. J Am Med Inform Assoc. 28(12):2617-2625.
- Jackson BR, et al. The ethics of artificial intelligence in pathology and laboratory medicine: principles and practice. Acad Pathol. 2021;8:2374289521990784.
- Jackson BR, et al. The lab must go on. Am J Clin Pathol. 2021;155(1):4–11.
- Whitehead NS, et al. The effect of laboratory test-based clinical decision support tools on medication errors and adverse drug events: a laboratory medicine best practices systematic review. J Appl Lab Med. 2019;3(6):1035–1048.
- Jackson BR. Social responsibility practices of EHR vendors: an analysis of disclosures in annual corporate reports and websites. AMIA Annu Symp Proc. 2018;2018:609–615.