Scott R. Florell, MD
Consulting Medical Director: Dermatology
Professor of Dermatology, University of Utah School of Medicine
- Medical Degree—University of Nebraska College of Medicine
- Residency—Dermatology and Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, University of Utah School of Medicine
- American Board of Dermatology (Dermatopathology)
- American Board of Pathology (Anatomic and Clinical Pathology)
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Melanoma and cutaneous oncology
Rahman H, et al. Aspirin protects melanocytes and keratinocytes against UVB-induced DNA damage in vivo. J Invest Dermatol. 2021;141(1):132-141.e3.
Varedi A, et al. ASA suppresses PGE2 in plasma and melanocytic nevi of human subjects at increased risk for melanoma. Pharmaceuticals (Basel). 2020;13(1):7.
Flores S, et al. Pretibial pruritic papular dermatitis: a comprehensive clinical and pathologic review of cases at a single institution. Am J Dermatopathol. 2020;42(1):16-19.
Gonzalez CD, et al. Histopathologic vasculitis from the periulcer edge: A retrospective cohort study. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2019;81(6):1353-57.
Clark JJ, et al. Cutaneous T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia and the expression pattern of terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase immunostaining in mycosis fungoides and spongiotic dermatitis. Dermatopathology. 2019;6(3):182-8.
Frigerio A, et al. Midline anterior neck inclusion. Cyst. J Pediatr. 2019;211, 220.