Lyska Emerson, MD
Thoracic Pathology Subspecialty Director
Associate Professor, University of Utah School of Medicine
- Pulmonary pathology
- Head and Neck Thoracic>
- Medical Degree—University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- Residency—Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
- Fellowship—Surgical Pathology , University of Utah
- American Board of Pathology, Anatomic Pathology
- Lung cancer genomics
- Paul E. Strandijord Young Investigator Award from the Academy of Clinical Laboratory Physicians and Scientists
- Corean J, et al. Cribriform-morular variant of papillary thyroid carcinoma with poorly differentiated features: a case report with immunohistochemical and molecular genetic analysis. Int J Surg Pathol. 2019 May;27(3):294–304.
- Boylan KE, et al. Pulmonary mycobacterial spindle cell pseudotumor: a report of 3 cases including a practical approach to histopathologic recognition of this unusual entity. Int J Surg Pathol. 2018 Oct;26(7):629–34.
- Abou-Al-Shaar H, et al. Multifocal cavernous hemangioma of the jugular foramen: a rare skull base vascular malformation. J Neurosurg. 2018 Jul 1:1–5.
- Keefe AC, et al. An atypical presentation of cardiac tamponade and periorbital swelling in a patient with eosinophilic granulomatosis with polyangiitis: a case report. J Med Case Rep. 2017 Sep 24;11(1):271.
- Zhang X, et al. Targeted intraceptor nanoparticle for neovascular macular degeneration: preclinical dose optimization and toxicology assessment. Mol Ther. 2017 Jul 5;25(7):1606–15.
- Cirulis MM, et al. Pulmonary arterial hypertension in primary amyloidosis. Pulm Circ. 2016 Jun;6(2):244–8.