Joshua F. Coleman, MD
Subspecialty Director: Solid Tumor Next Generation Sequencing
Subspecialties: Solid tumor molecular pathology
Associate Professor (Clinical), University of Utah School of Medicine
- Molecular Oncologic Pathology
- Cancer genomics
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization
- Medical Degree—Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Residency—Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Cleveland Clinic
- Fellowship—Hematopathology, University of New Mexico
- Fellowship—Molecular Genetic Pathology, University Of Utah School of Medicine
- American Board of Pathology (Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Molecular Genetic Pathology, Hematology)
- Application of bioinformatic technologies, data science, and machine learning in molecular genetic pathology
- Clinical Pathology Resident Education of the Year, Ohio State University
- Lin L, et al. American Society of Clinical Oncology/College of American Pathologists 2018 focused update of breast cancer HER2 FISH testing guidelines: results from a national reference laboratory. Am J Clin Pathol. 2019 Sep 9;152(4):479–85.
- Reeser JW, et al. Validation of a Targeted RNA Sequencing Assay for Kinase Fusion Detection in Solid Tumors. J Mol Diagn. 2017 Sep;19(5):682–96.
- Woyach JA, et al. BTKC481S-mediated resistance to ibrutinib in chronic lymphocytic leukemia. J Clin Oncol. 2017 May 1;35(13):1437–43.