Allison Cleary, MD
Assistant Professor, University of Utah School of Medicine
- Doctorate Degree—Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine
- Medical Degree—Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine
- Residency—Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Fellowship—Breast Pathology, Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- American Board of Pathology
- United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology
- American Society for Clinical Pathology
- College of American Pathologists
- Tumor heterogeneity
- Inflammatory breast cancer
- Penn State Alumni Achievement Award (2021)
- John W. Kreider Award for Research and Academic Excellence (2016)
- Moskowitz Family Endowment Award for Graduate Research Excellence (2016)
- Grand Prize Winner, Science and SciLifeLab Prize (2015)
- Judith S. Bond Award (2014)
- Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine Class of 1971 Endowed Scholarship (2014)
- Department of Defense Breast Cancer Research Program Predoctoral Traineeship Award (2010-13)
Ng J, et al. A case of recipient-derived pulmonary Kaposi sarcoma after bilateral lung transplantation. J Heart Lung Transplant. 2018;37(6):798-9.
Cleary AS, et al. Granulomatous ulcer arising in a child. Pediatr Dermatol. 2016;33(5):551-2.
Truica CI, et al. Immunotherapy in breast cancer- paving new roads? Curr Mol Pharmacol. 2016;9(3):208-16.
Cleary AS. Teamwork: the tumor cell edition. Science. 2015;350(6265):1174-5.
Cleary AS, et al. Tumour cell heterogeneity maintained by cooperating subclones in Wnt-driven mammary cancers. Nature. 2014;508(7494):113-7.