Nutritious and Delicious
It can be hard to find delectable recipes that you’ll be inspired to try. We do the work for you. Each week we post a recipe with instructions and a grocery list. Below is a repository of all our recipes thus far.
- Banana Nut Protein Oatmeal
- BBQ Sauce
- Black Bean and Butternut Squash Enchiladas
- Black Bean Salsa
- Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Buffalo Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
- Cajun Lentil Sloppy Joes
- Cheesy Farro and White Bean Bake
- Chicken and Dumplings
- Chicken Salad With Lemon and Dill
- Chickpea Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chickpea Gyros
- Cozy Chicken Soup
- Creamy Curry Cauliflower Soup
- Creamy Red Pasta Sauce
- Crockpot Sweet Potato
- Curry Meatballs
- Easy Blender Salsa.pdf
- Everyday Butter Lettuce Salad
- Everyday Salad
- Epic Bean Burgers
- Fajita Bowl
- Fish Tacos
- Fresh Herb Potato Salad
- General Tso Tofu
- Greek Salad
- Grilled Honey Lime Shrimp
- Harvest Salad
- Homemade Hummus
- Homemade Lunchables
- Kale Maple Mustard Salad
- Lemon Chicken Stir Fry
- Lentil Dal
- Lightened up Chowder
- Mango Quinoa Salad
- Meatless American Tacos
- Mediterranean Salad
- Mini Tacos
- Miso Ramen
- 20-Minute Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Oats
- One Pan Chicken
- Pasta Salad
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
- Peanut Butter Protein Pancakes
- Pineapple and Shrimp Fried Rice
- Potato Corn Chowder
- Protein Waffles
- Quick Black Bean Quesadillas
- Red Thai Curry
- Simple Guacamole.pdf
- Skillet Enchiladas
- Spiced Sweetcorn Soup
- Spicy Turkey Lettuce Wraps
- Sweet Potato Brownies
- Sweet Potato Chilli
- Sweet Potato Fries with Fry Sauce
- Tangy and Sweet Salad
- Thai Lettuce Wraps
- Teriyaki Stir Fry Bowl with Egg
- Tofu Pad Thai
- Vegetarian Enchiladas
Wellness approved Mountainside Cafe meals
Join our 8-week virtual class on intuitive eating! This class follows the book Intuitive Eating by Evelyn Tribole and Elyse Resch. Build a healthy relationship with food by learning to:
- Recognize, honor, and trust your body’s signals of hunger and fullness.
- Stop the restrict-and-binge food cycle.
- Feel in control of your food choices and let go of guilty feelings.
- Understand emotional eating and how to cope with it.
- Resist the diet culture by accepting your body size and ALL sizes.
- Choose what to eat from a place of self-care and nutrition, not self-control and dieting.
- Exercise for health benefits and not as punishment or compensation for eating.
- Sign up here: Virtual Intuitive Eating Class.
ARUP's Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP)
- In the U.S., one in three adults has prediabetes. The DPP is fully recognized by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and can help prevent diabetes by 50%! Our class lasts six months, with times available mornings and evenings. Learn about recipes to improve nutrition, physical activity guidelines, and tips to prevent diabetes.
- If you’re not certain whether you're at risk of developing diabetes, we recommend taking this 60-second quiz at www.diabetes.org/risk-test.
- Sign up here: ARUP's Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP).
- One of the most useful skills for taking care of your health is learning to cook! In this four-week class, we review how to cook foods from a variety of food groups, and we prepare healthy, delicious meals you can make at home. The cost is $10 and the class is available for CME credit.
- Sign up here: Cooking Academy Class.
Information on Center for Change/Eating Disorder Resources
Are you or someone you know struggling with weight and eating patterns that are impacting everyday life? Check out the following links for support and screening tools to find the help that you or someone you love may need.