Featured ARUP Tests
Direct Xa Inhibitor Levels
- Provides measurement of direct oral anticoagulant (DOAC) concentrations (apixaban, edoxaban, and rivaroxaban) in contexts in which their safe and effective use may be affected
Direct Xa Inhibitor Levels Test Fact Sheet
Prolonged Clot Time Reflex Panel
- Reduces the number of blood draws required and can lead to more rapid diagnosis
- Result interpretation provided by ARUP pathologists at no additional charge
Prolonged Clot Time Reflex Panel Test Fact Sheet
Serotonin Release Assay
- Highly sensitive and specific gold standard test for the diagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia (HIT)
Featured Educational Resources From ARUP Consult®
ARUP Consult® is a free, educational web-based tool for clinicians that provides guidelines-based information on laboratory tests. Information is divided into hundreds of topics, testing algorithms, and test-specific fact sheets.
- Impacts of Common Anticoagulants on Coagulation Testing
- Deep Vein Thrombosis - Pulmonary Embolism
- Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia - HIT
- Download our free Impacts of Common Anticoagulants on Coagulation Testing resource.
For more related decision support resources, visit Hemostasis and Thrombosis Testing | ARUP Consult.
Interested in free CME on these topics? View our available video lectures.