Featured ARUP Tests
Direct Xa Inhibitor Levels
- Provides measurement of direct oral anticoagulant (DOAC) concentrations (apixaban, edoxaban, and rivaroxaban) in contexts in which their safe and effective use may be affected
Prolonged Clot Time Reflex Panel
- Reduces the number of blood draws required and can lead to more rapid diagnosis
- Result interpretation provided by ARUP pathologists at no additional charge
Serotonin Release Assay
- Highly sensitive and specific gold standard test for the diagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia (HIT)
Featured Educational Resources From ARUP Consult®
ARUP Consult® is a free, educational web-based tool for clinicians that provides guidelines-based information on laboratory tests. Information is divided into hundreds of topics, testing algorithms, and test-specific fact sheets.
- Impacts of Common Anticoagulants on Coagulation Testing
- Deep Vein Thrombosis - Pulmonary Embolism
- Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia - HIT
- Download our free Impacts of Common Anticoagulants on Coagulation Testing resource.
For more related decision support resources, visit Hemostasis and Thrombosis Testing | ARUP Consult.
Interested in free CME on these topics? View our available video lectures.