Featured ARUP Tests
KIT D816V ddPCR
- Ultrasensitive assay
- Easily performed on peripheral blood
- Useful in initial diagnosis
- Reduces necessity of more invasive options
BCR-ABL1 Qualitative and Quantitative Testing
- Most sensitive way to monitor tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) treatment efficacy in patients with chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML) and detect minimal residual disease (MRD) in patients with B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (B-ALL)
- Effective way to monitor low-level disease in individuals with p210 fusion transcripts
Myeloid Malignancies and Acute Myeloid Leukemia Mutation Panels by Next Generation Sequencing
- Targeted sequencing approach provides cost-effective, comprehensive detection of diagnostic, prognostic, and therapeutic biomarkers in myeloid malignancies
Featured Educational Resources From ARUP Consult®
ARUP Consult® is a free, educational web-based tool for clinicians that provides guidelines-based information on laboratory tests. Information is divided into hundreds of topics, testing algorithms, and test-specific fact sheets.
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes Testing Algorithm
- Mast Cell Disorders
- Mast Cell Disorders Testing Algorithm
- Plasma Cell Dyscrasias Testing Algorithm
For more related decision support resources, visit Hematologic Malignancies | ARUP Consult.
- New Research From ARUP and Others Provides Diagnostic Guidance on DDX41-Associated Myeloid Neoplasms
Interested in free CME on these topics? View our available video lectures.