Joely Straseski, PhD, MS, MT(ASCP), DABCC
Section Chief: Chemistry
Medical Director: Endocrinology and Automated Core Laboratory
Professor (Clinical), University of Utah School of Medicine
- Master’s Degree—Bacteriology, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Doctorate Degree—Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Fellowship—Clinical Chemistry, Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions
- American Board of Clinical Chemistry
- American Association for Clinical Chemistry
- American Society for Clinical Pathology
- AACC Academy
- Clinical Laboratory News, Chair
- Klee GG, et al. Reference intervals: comparison of calculation methods and evaluation of procedures for merging reference measurements from two USA medical centers. Am J Clin Pathol. 2018;150:545–54.
- Lin DC, et al. Multi-center benchmark study reveals significant variation in thyroid testing in United States. Thyroid. 2017;27(10):1232–45.
- Ichihara K, et al. A global multicenter study on reference values: 2. Exploration of sources of variation across the countries. Clin Chim Acta. 2017;467:83–97.
- Powers JA, et al. Thyroglobulin antibody screen prior to mass spectrometry provides measurable cost savings and optimal laboratory utilization. Am J Clin Pathol. 2017;147(3):309–14.