Patricia R. Slev, PhD, D(ABCC)
Section Chief: Immunology
Medical Director: Immunology Core Laboratory, Microbial Immunology Laboratory, and Serologic Hepatitis and Retrovirus Laboratory
Professor (Clinical), University of Utah School of Medicine
- Pathogen interactions
- Doctorate Degree—Immunology and Laboratory Medicine, University of Florida
- Fellowship—Biology, University of Utah
- Fellowship—Clinical Chemistry, University of Utah School of Medicine
- American Board of Clinical Chemistry
- HIV and Viral Hepatitis
- Nominated for Outstanding Teaching Award, Department of Pathology, University of Utah, 2012
- Fellow Research Presentation, First Place, Department of Pathology, University of Utah, 2008
- Paul E. Stranjord Young Investigator Award, ACLPS, 2006
- Paul E. Standjord Young Investigator Award, ACLPS, 2005
- Graduate Student Representative, University of Florida, 1995
- Ravkov EV, et al. Evaluation of mass cytometry in the clinical laboratory. Cytometry B Clin Cytom. 2019 Jul;96(4):266–74.
- Apanius V, et al. The nature of selection on the major histocompatibility complex. Crit Rev Immunol. 2017;37(2–6):75-120.
- Martins TB, et al. Specific immunoglobulin (Ig) G reference intervals for common food, insect, and mold allergens. Ann Clin Lab Sci. 2016 Dec;46(6):635–8.
- Chow SK, et al. Comparison of enzyme immunoassays for detection of antibodies to hepatitis D virus in serum. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2016 Aug 5;23(8):732–4.
- Ravkov E, Slev P, Heikal N. Thymic output: Assessment of CD4+ Recent Thymic Emigrants and T-Cell Receptor Excision Circles in Infants. Cytometry B Clin Cytom. 2017 Jul;92(4):249–57.