Skip to main content
Ryan Nelson, PharmD
Senior Pharmacy Consultant
- Precision medicine
- Somatic pharmacogenomics
- Germline pharmacogenomics
- Doctorate Degree—Pharmacy, University of Utah College of Pharmacy
- Fellowship—Personalized Cancer Medicine, Moffitt Cancer Center
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- American Society of Human Genetics
- Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium
- Clinical utility and value of pharmacogenomics
- Gene-drug pair assessment for future implementation
- Patient adherence to pharmacotherapy
- Nelson RS, et al. Prioritization of therapy options for a patient with high tumor mutation burden and microsatellite instability but no clinical benefit from immunotherapy. JCO Precis Oncol. 2019 Oct 1;3:PO.19.00197.
- Nelson RS, Hunter A, et al. CSF3R mutations are exceedingly rare genetic events associated with inferior survival and sensitivity to ruxolitinib across myeloid malignancies. Blood. 2019 Nov 13; 134 (Supplement_1): 4167.
- Stenehjem DD, et al. Immunotargeted therapy in melanoma: patient, provider preferences, and willingness to pay at an academic cancer center. Melanoma Res. 2019 Dec;29(6):626–34.
- Wang Y, et al. Adherence to adjuvant imatinib therapy in patients with gastrointestinal stromal tumor in clinical practice: a cross-sectional study. Chemotherapy. 2019;64(4):197–204.
- Kim K, et al. Clinical utility of pharmacogenetic testing and a clinical decision support tool to enhance the identification of drug therapy problems through medication therapy management in polypharmacy patients. J Manag Care Spec Pharm. 2018 Dec;24(12):1250–9.
- Zhang M, et al. Prevalence and risk factors of immunosuppressant nonadherence in heart transplant recipients: a single-center cross-sectional study. Patient Prefer Adherence. 2019 Dec 20;13:2185–93.
- Au TH, et al. Impact of glioblastoma (GBM)-related cognitive dysfunction (CD) on caregiver burden: preliminary results from multi-site study in the U.S. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2018, Dec 1;36(34_suppl):16.
- Au T, et al. HOUT-19. Development of a novel burden survey for caregivers of glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) patients. Neuro Oncol. 2017 Nov;19(Suppl 6):vi110.