Karen A. Moser, MD
Medical Director: Hemostasis/ Thrombosis Laboratory
Assistant Professor, University of Utah School of Medicine
- Laboratory hemostasis
- Thrombosis testing
- Medical Degree—Saint Louis University
- Residency—Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, University of Utah School of Medicine
- Fellowship—Hematopathology, University of Utah School of Medicine
- American Board of Pathology (Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Hematology)
- Laboratory hemostasis and thrombosis testing
- Medical education
- Puetz J, Hugge C, Moser K. Normal aPTT in children with mild factor XI deficiency. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2018 Apr;65(4).
- Goodwin AJ, et al. Issues surrounding age-adjusted D-dimer cutoffs that practicing physicians need to know when evaluating patients with suspected pulmonary embolism. Ann Intern Med. 2017;166(5):361–3.
- Ravulapati S, et al. A unique case of Epstein-Barr virus related hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis with very complex cytogenetics in an adult male. Ann Hematol Oncol. 2016;3(8):1109.
- >Moser KA, Puetz J. Challenging hemostasis scenarios in pediatric patients--two case studies. Int J Lab Hematol. 2015 May;37(Suppl 1):72–7.