Mariana Moreno-Prats, MD
Specialties: Gastrointestinal, hepatic, and pancreatic pathology
Assistant Professor, University of Utah School of Medicine
- Medical degree: University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine
- Residency: Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, University of Texas Medical Branch
- Fellowship: Gastrointestinal Pancreatic and Hepatobiliary Pathology, University of Utah School of Medicine
- American Board of Pathology
- Chronic liver disease
- Celiac disease
- Moreno Prats M, et al. Colorectal liver metastases: A pathologist's guide to creating an informative report and improving patient care. Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2019;143(2):251–7.
- Stevenson HL, et al. Isolated vascular "v" lesions in liver allografts: how to approach this unusual finding. Am J Transplant. 2018;18 (6):1534–43.
- Berry GJ, et al. Comparison of the Alere i Strep A test and the BD Veritor system in the detection of group A streptococcus and the hypothetical impact of results on antibiotic utilization. J Clin Microbiol. 2018;56(3)e01310–7.
- Stevenson HL, et al. Chemotherapy-induced sinusoidal injury (CSI) score: a novel histologic assessment of chemotherapy-related hepatic sinusoidal injury in patients with colorectal liver metastasis. BMC Cancer. 2017;17(1):35.