Bo Hong, MD, FACMG
Medical Director: Cytogenetics and Genomic Microarray
Associate Professor (Clinical), University of Utah School of Medicine
- Clinical Cytogenetics
- Medical Degree—Beijing Medical University
- Residency—Internal Medicine and Hematology, People’s Hospital, Beijing Medical University
- Fellowship—Clinical Cytogenetics, University of Utah School of Medicine
- American Board of Medical Genetics
- Cytogenetic and genomic profile of hematologic malignancies, particularly childhood leukemia
- Zhou XA, et al. Genomic analyses identify recurrent alterations in immune evasion genes indiffuse large B-cell lymphoma, leg type. J Invest Dermatol. 2018 Nov;138(11):2365–76.
- Paulraj P, et al. Pediatric acute myeloid leukemia with t(7;21)(p22;q22). Genes Chromosomes Cancer. 2019 Aug;58(8):551–7.