Kelly Doyle, PhD, DABCC, FAAC
Medical Director: Special Chemistry and Endocrinology
Assistant Professor of Pathology (Clinical), University of Utah School of Medicine
- Doctorate Degree—Medicinal Chemistry, University of Utah
- Fellowship—Clinical Chemistry, University of Utah School of Medicine
- Fellowship—Oncological Sciences, University of Utah, Huntsman Cancer Institute
- American Board of Clinical Chemistry
- American Association of Clinical Chemistry Academy
- Clinical application and implementation of mass spectrometry
- Emerging biomarkers
- Laboratory best practices
- Kushnir MM, et al. Clinical utility and analytical aspects of direct measurements of free hormones using mass spectrometry-based methods. J App Lab Med. 2022; jfac010. Published online ahead of print.
- Nelson HA, et al. Mitigation of biotin interference in manual and automated immunoassays by pre-conjugating biotinylated antibodies to the streptavidin surface as an alternative to biotin depletion. J Appl Lab Med. 2022;7(3):762–75.
- Doyle K, et al. Verifying clinically derived reference intervals for daily excretion rates of fractionated metanephrines using modern indirect reference interval models. Am J Clin Pathol. 2020;156(4):691–99.
- Kroner GM, et al. Cannabinol (CBN) cross-reacts with two urine immunoassays designed to detect tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) metabolite. J Appl Lab Med. 2020;5(3):569–74.
- Johnson-Davis KL, et al. Therapeutic drug monitoring in pregnant patients. Ther Drug Monit. 2020;42(2):172–80.
- Bahr TM, et al. Ferritin in serum and urine: a pilot study. Blood Cells Mol Dis. 2019;76:59–62.
- Natali R, et al. Evaluation of a new venous catheter blood draw device and its impact on specimen hemolysis rates. Pract Lab Med. 2018;10:38–43.
- Gupta S, et al. Reversible LSD1 inhibition with HCI-2509 induces the p53 gene expression signature and disrupts the MYCN signature in high-risk neuroblastoma cells. Oncotarget. 2018;9(11):9907–24.