Kelly Doyle, PhD
Medical Director: Special Chemistry and Endocrinology
Assistant Professor, University of Utah School of Medicine
- Doctorate Degree—Medicinal Chemistry, University of Utah
- Fellowship--Clinical Chemistry, University of Utah School of Medicine
- Fellowship—Oncological Sciences, University of Utah, Huntsman Cancer Institute
- American Board of Clinical Chemistry
- American Association of Clinical Chemistry Academy
- Clinical application and implementation of mass spectrometry
- Emerging biomarkers
- Laboratory best practices
- Johnson-Davis KL, Doyle K. Therapeutic drug monitoring in pregnant patients. Ther Drug Monit. 2019 Oct 11.
- Bahr TM, et al. Ferritin in serum and urine: a pilot study. Blood Cells Mol Dis. 2019 May;76:59–62.
- Natali R, et al. Evaluation of a new venous catheter blood draw device and its impact on specimen hemolysis rates. Practical Laboratory Medicine. 2018 Mar;10:38–43.
- Gupta S, et al. Reversible LSD1 inhibition with HCI-2509 induces the p53 gene expression signature and disrupts the MYCN signature in high-risk neuroblastoma cells. Oncotarget. 2018 Jan 6;9(11):9907–24.
- Doyle K, Strathmann FG. Cost and efficacy assessment of an alternative medication
- compliance urine drug testing strategy. Pain Med. 2017 Feb 1;18(2):307–15.