Emily Coonrod, PhD
Director: Program Management, PharmaDx
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Pathology, University of Utah
Companion Diagnostics, Precision Medicine
- Doctorate Degree—University of Utah
- Fellowship—University of Oregon
- Companion diagnostics development
- Testing new therapeutic programs in partnership with pharmaceutical companies
- Applications of precision medicine
- Kumanovics A, et al. Estimated disease incidence of RAG1/2 mutations: a case report and querying the Exome Aggregation Consortium. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2017 Feb;139(2):690–2.
- Profaizer T, et al. Report on the effects of fragment size, indexing, and read length on HLA sequencing on the Illumina MiSeq. Hum Immunol. 2015 Dec;76(12):897–902.
- Buchbinder D, et al. Identification of patients with RAG mutations previously diagnosed with common variable immunodeficiency disorders. Journal of Clinical Immunology. 2015 Feb;35(2):119–24.
- Coonrod EM, et al. Next-generation sequencing of custom amplicons to improve coverage of HaloPlex multigene panels. Biotechniques. 2014 Oct 1;57(4):204–7..
- Swoboda KJ, et al. A novel germline PIGA mutation in ferro-cerebro-cutaneous syndrome: a neurodegenerative X-linked epileptic encephalopathy with systemic iron overload. Am J Med Genet A. 2014 Jan;164A(1):17–28.