Erica Andersen, PhD, FACMG
Section Chief: Cytogenetics and Genomic Microarray
Associate Professor (Clinical), University of Utah School of Medicine
- Doctorate Degree—Genetics, University of Wisconsin
- Fellowship—Clinical Cytogenetics, University of Utah
- American Board of Medical Genetics & Genomics
- Constitutional cytogenetics
- Oncology cytogenetics
- Paulraj P, et al. Pediatric acute myeloid leukemia with t(7;21)(p22;q22). Genes Chromosomes Cancer. 2019 Aug;58(8):551–7.
- Zhou XA, et al. Genomic analyses identify recurrent alterations in immune evasion genes in diffuse large b-cell lymphoma, leg type.J Invest Dermatol. 2018 Nov;138(11):2365–76.
- Riggs ER, et al. Copy number variant discrepancy resolution using the ClinGen dosage sensitivity map results in updated clinical interpretations in ClinVar.Hum Mutat. 2018 Nov;39(11):1650–9.
- Herriges JC, et al. Identification of two 14q32 deletions involving DICER1 associated with the development of DICER1-related tumors. Eur J Med Genet. 2019 Jan;62(1):9–14.
- Paxton CN, et al. Genetic evaluation of juvenile xanthogranuloma: genomic abnormalities are uncommon in solitary lesions, advanced cases may show more complexity.Mod Pathol. 2017 Sep;30(9):1234–40.
- Andersen EF, et al. Genomic analysis of follicular dendritic cell sarcoma by molecular inversion probe array reveals tumor suppressor-driven biology. Mod Pathol. 2017 Sep;30(9):13–34.