ARUP Laboratories’ PharmaDx program provides customized test development and validation services, as well as clinical research and commercial testing, to meet the unique requirements of the pharmaceutical industry.
Since its inception, PharmaDx has entered into numerous collaborative agreements with pharmaceutical companies to develop diagnostic tests and/or conduct laboratory testing for clinical trials. These collaborations have spanned numerous common and rare disease areas, including oncology, infectious diseases, and multiple genetic disorders.
PharmaDx projects can support various elements of pharmaceutical clinical development and post-marketing activities, including:
- Companion diagnostics and therapeutic decision-making
- FDA submission of companion or complementary diagnostics
- Therapeutic drug efficacy and immunogenicity monitoring
- Assay development and laboratory testing for clinical trials
- Laboratory testing for rare diseases
ARUP's PharmaDx clients include:
- Contract research organizations (CRO) and central laboratories
- Global and startup organizations
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Multinational companies
- Key IVD and biotechnology companies