Reports and Billing
This application provides a secure, web-based location for clients to view, download in various formats and print current and historical invoices. Key benefits include filtering invoices, making payments via 3rd-party service and the ability eliminate hard copy invoices. Notifications of new invoices are emailed quarterly or for every new invoice created. Access for the client is via Connect.
Connect Pricing allows you to:
- Access client-specific pricing within ARUP Connect.
- Find pricing for primary testing and associated reflex testing, including final price range depending on scope of work performed.
- Search for price by test name, ARUP test number or mnemonic.
- Directly access ARUP’s test directory for access to comprehensive testing information.
- Access to ARUP Consult for point-of-care diagnostic and interpretive information.
Business Reports are comprehensive documents that allow lab and business managers to regularly track flow of functions within their healthcare system, related to ARUP laboratory testing. These client-facing reports can be set up to automatically run on a scheduled timeframe or created instantly on-demand, manually, for key areas of our clients' business.
ARUP Laboratory Test Directory
For Billing, look at the CPT Code(s) section for each test.
ARUP's Laboratory Test Directory contains complete, up-to-date test information, including methodology and reporting times, collection and transportation specifications, reference intervals, test notes, and CPT codes. Clients can access entries via an A to Z index and search by test name, key word, test number, or mnemonic.