Family Health Clinic
To schedule an appointment please click on the related button for the needed service:
The ARUP Family Health Clinic is a service provided to employees to enhance the health of the ARUP population and help manage health care costs. The goal of the clinic is to:
- Provide convenient, accessible primary-care health services.
- Become the primary-care provider of choice for ARUP employees and their families.
- Improve the overall health of ARUP employees and their dependents.
Who May Use the Clinic
Employees of ARUP their spouses/domestic partners, and their registered dependents (as claimed on taxes) are eligible to use the clinic. Other relatives, including parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, siblings, etc., are not eligible. Please see our detailed patient eligibility and how to register dependents in Ultipro for more information.
If you would like to be seen by a provider please call to schedule an appointment this includes but is not limited to: urgent care, chronic conditions, preventive medicine, immunizations, and minor procedures. For more information regarding the types of appointments that are offered please visit Family Health Clinic Services. The clinic is open:
- Monday—Friday, 6:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m. (phone lines open at 7:30 a.m.)
To schedule an appointment, call (801) 584-5144..
If you have any questions about the services we provide, please contact:
Craig HolbrookWork Flow Coordinator
(801) 583-2787, ext. 2948
Jessica OlsonWork Flow Coordinator
(801) 583-2787, ext. 2400