Family Health Clinic
The ARUP Family Health Clinic is a service provided to employees to enhance the health of the ARUP population and help manage health care costs. The goal of the clinic is to:
- Provide convenient, accessible primary-care health services.
- Become the primary-care provider of choice for ARUP employees and their families.
- Improve the overall health of ARUP employees and their dependents.
Who May Use the Clinic
Employees of ARUP their spouses/domestic partners, and their registered dependents (as claimed on taxes) are eligible to use the clinic. Other relatives, including parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, siblings, etc., are not eligible. Please see our detailed patient eligibility and how to register dependents in Ultipro for more information.
Appointments and Walk-ins
New work injuries may be seen on a walk-in basis or by appointment. We reserve appointments each day for walk-ins and urgent care. The clinic is open:
- Monday—Friday, 6:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Saturdays, 8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m. (phone lines open at 6:00 a.m.)
To schedule an appointment, call (801) 584-5144.
If you have any questions about the services we provide, please contact:
Craig HolbrookWork Flow Coordinator
(801) 583-2787, ext. 2948
Jessica OlsonWork Flow Coordinator
(801) 583-2787, ext. 2400