Yifei Yang, PhD
Medical Director: Toxicology
Assistant Professor, University of Utah School of Medicine
- Clinical chemistry
- Clinical toxicology
- Doctorate Degree—Pharmacology, Yale University
- Fellowship—Clinical Chemistry, University of Chicago
- American Board of Clinical Chemistry (Clinical Chemistry, Toxicological Chemistry)
- American Association of Clinical Chemistry
- Academy of Clinical Laboratory Physicians and Scientists
- Process optimization and instrument comparability studies
- Proteomics assay development for glycosylation biomarkers
- Paul E. Strandjord Young Investigator Award from the Academy of Clinical Laboratory Physicians and Scientists, 2015–17
- Merck Biopharma Innovation Cup Summer Camp Finalist, 2016
- William H. Prusoff Award from Yale University, 2015
- Yang Y, et al. Development and validation of a targeted affinity-enrichment and LC-MS/MS proteomics approach for the therapeutic monitoring of adalimumab. Clinica Chimica Acta. 2018 Aug;483:308–14.
- Yang Y, et al. A newborn infant with developmental abnormalities and low endogenous cholesterol. Clinica Chimica Acta. 2018 Apr; 479:208–11.
- Yang Y, Ehrlich BE. Structural studies of the C-terminal tail of polycystin-2 (PC2) reveal insights into the mechanisms used for the functional regulation of PC2. J Physiol. 2016Aug 1;594:4141–9.
- Yang Y, et al. High-throughput measurement of 25-hydroxyvitamin D by LC–MS/MS with separation of the C3-epimer interference for pediatric populations. Clinica Chimica Acta. 2016 Feb 15;454:102–6.
- Yang Y, et al. Conformational dynamics of Ca2+-dependent responses in the polycystin-2 C-terminal tail. Biochem J. 2016, Feb 1;473:285–96.
- Yang Y, et al. Oligomerization of the polycystin-2 C-terminal tail and the effects on its Ca2+-binding properties. J Biol Chem. 2015 Apr 17;290:10544–54.