Christine Miller, MS, LCGC
Adjunct Faculty, University of Utah
Phone: 800-242-2787, ext. 2693
- Genetics, Exome Sequencing, Molecular Genetics, Molecular Testing for Inherited Disorders
- Master’s Degree—Genetic Counseling, University of South Carolina
- American Board of Genetic Counseling
- American Board of Medical Genetics
- Research Oversight Committee for the University of Utah Graduate Program in Genetic Counseling
- Genetic test utilization management
- Next generation sequencing for diagnosis of rare inherited disease(s)
- Professional development
- Physiology Award for Outstanding Academic Achievement, USC
- NSGC Regional Leadership Award
- Brunelli L, et al. Targeted gene panel sequencing for the rapid diagnosis of acutely ill infants. Mol Genet and Genomic Med. 2019 Jul;7(7).
- Hedge M, et al. Reporting incidental findings in genomic scale clinical sequencing—a clinical laboratory perspective: a report for the Association for Molecular Pathology. J Mol Diagn. 2015 Mar;17(2):107–17.
- Miller CE, et al. Genetic counselor review of genetic test orders in a reference laboratory reduces unnecessary testing. Am J of Med Genet A. 2014 May;164A(5):1094–101.