Cameron Beech, MD
Medical Director, Solid Tumor Molecular Oncology
Assistant Professor (Clinical), University of Utah School of Medicine
Subspecialties: Gastrointestinal and solid tumor molecular pathology
- Medical Degree—University of Toledo College of Medicine
- Residency—Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Yale New Haven Hospital
- Fellowship—Oncologic Surgical Pathology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Fellowship—Molecular Genetic Pathology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Fellowship—Gastrointestinal, Pancreatic, and Hepatobiliary Pathology, Yale New Haven Hospital
- American Board of Pathology (Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Molecular Genetic Pathology)
- Application of next generation sequencing to solid tumors
- Genomic alteration in gastrointestinal malignancies
Beech C, et al. Molecular approach to colorectal carcinoma: current evidence and clinical application. Surg Pathol Clin. 2021;14(3):429–41.
Beech C, et al. Cryoglobulinemia as a possible primer for TRALI: report of a case. Lab Med. 2019;50(3):313–9.
Beech C, et al. Pancreatic intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm with elevated pre-operative cystic carcinoembryonic antigen level: a histopathologic correlation. Gastroenterology Res. 2019;12(4):185–90.