Comprehensive Utilization Management: UM+
Offering analytics, monitoring, consulting, collaboration, and decision support services, ARUP provides clients with the tools necessary to navigate the ambiguous healthcare landscape and prosper in this time of value-based care.
Relying on the expertise of more than 85 medical directors who are faculty at the University of Utah School of Medicine, we empower our clients with the most current testing knowledge, highly customized analysis, and unparalleled guidance in implementing UM+ tools to attain results.
UM+ gives you the data and evidence-based recommendations you need to optimize utilization in your laboratory.
Expertise to guide you towards improved quality and controlled costs
Services to help our clients evolve and achieve improved clinical and economic outcomes
Proven Track Record
Decades of experience helping our clients reach their UM goals
- Visualization of your utilization trends
- Estimates of the economic impact of inappropriate utilization
- Actionable recommendations for improvement
- Evidence-based recommendations so your physicians can avoid inappropriate tests, thereby decreasing time to diagnosis and improving patient care
- Development and support for implementing a test formulary
- Guidance for establishing an effective governance structure for your UM program
- Formal reports to support your engagement with physicians and administrators
- Peer-to-peer utilization pattern evaluations through benchmarking