Physician connectivity solution
ARUP MD Bridge connects your lab to the broadest possible spectrum of users, from individual laboratories doing local outreach to regional and national laboratory networks with multiple labs serving thousands of clients. With a proven ROI, ARUP MD Bridge will help you outperform the competition and succeed in making your laboratory-outreach program a core business strategy.
Multi-stage Electronic Orders
Deliver as much as 80+ percent of outreach orders to your LIS electronically using ARUP MD Bridge.
- Configurable workflows allow orders to be started by the clinician and completed by one or more support staff or at the lab’s patient-service center.
- Fully enabled electronic ordering from EMRs with ARUP MD Bridge.
- Auto-pricing support for requisitions, ABNs, and specimen labels.
- Optional integrated real-time eligibility checking.
Optional Capabilities and Deployment Options
Deploy ARUP MD Bridge as an ASP or lab-hosted solution.
- Handheld and touch-screen options.
- Specialized Patient Service Center module.
- Optional support for radiology and other procedures.
- Integrated e-prescribing with best-of-breed partners.
- Mobile add-on module for use with the Apple iPhone® and iPod touch®.
(iPhone and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.)
Enhanced Lab Reporting
ARUP MD Bridge includes a sophisticated results-forwarding engine that can support specialized results-delivery workflows configurable by site and user preferences.
- Customized report formats, including support for combined clinical and AP reports.
- Delivery of partials, finals, and critical/abnormal results according to individual physician preferences.
- PDF and embedded micrograph support.
- True cumulatives—in-patient/out-patient/outreach results.
- Optional onboard disease-risk assessments.
- Multiple modes for releasing results to patients/PHRs.