Ensure the right test for your patient at the right time.
As healthcare delivery moves forward, it will be defined by groups organized to provide the full spectrum of care for members who select them for their healthcare needs. Under the new system, you laboratory can play a vital role in driving clinical management systems as well as promoting evidence-based medicine, quality and cost measure reports, and coordination of care through technological systems.
ARUP Consult Features
- Efficient: Browse by topic, category, or algorithm.
- Accessible: Navigate topics organized by Clinical Background, Diagnosis,
Pharmacogenetics, Screening, Monitoring, Lab Tests, References, and Algorithms.
- Functional: Print PDF copies of topics and send pages to colleagues.
- Comprehensive: Determine appropriate tests to order from more than
300 disease-related topics and algorithms.
- Authoritative: Authored by University of Utah experts.
- Timely: Updated annually with current guidelines and recommendations.