Switch to Order Management Today!
Order Management is available via ARUP Connect® to all clients regardless of order volume
The Order Management Suite of tools represents the next generation to System 2000®, and is conveniently built into our web-based portal, ARUP Connect. Order Management is available today and we encourage all System 2000 users to make the switch and enjoy:
- Improved data entry and patient registration
- Fast and easy chart retrieval, including enhanced reports
- Downloadable charts to attach to your EMR, eliminating unnecessary paper scans
- Better turnaround for getting results to your clinicians
- A quick and simple digital workflow that is familiar to users
- Multiple designated users can work in the system at one time
- Exception handling and chart reprints built into the system to reduce calls to ARUP's Client Services
- Reclaimed space in your lab with no extra equipment to maintain
Note: In April 2014, Microsoft will no longer support WindowsXP, the operating system upon which System 2000 was built. Later next year, ARUP will also retire System 2000.
How to Get Started with Order Management
If you do not have an ARUP Connect account:Please call ARUP Client Services to sign up (800) 522-2787.
If you have an ARUP Connect account, but have not added Order Management:Please call our Client Relations team at (801) 583-2787, ext. 5269, to add Order Management to your Connect account. Our Client Relations team will walk you through a brief training call to get you started.
If you have System 2000 Hardware:
- Sign up for an ARUP Connect account and add Order Management.
- Your ARUP Business Development Manager will collect your equipment.
Printer and Web browser updates:
- Java: www.java.com/en
- Zebra LP2824 label printers: http://www.zebra.com/us/en/products-services/printers/printer-type/desktop/2824-plus-series.html
- Zebra LP2824 label printer drivers: http://zebra.com/us/en/support-downloads/desktop/lp-2824-plus.html