#ExistInterpData>The concentration of thiamine diphosphate (TDP), the primary active form of vitamin B1, is measured in this assay. Approximately 90% of vitamin B1 present in whole blood is TDP. Thiamine and thiamine monophosphate, which comprise the remaining 10%, are not measured.
See Compliance Statement B: www.aruplab.com/CS
||Whole blood is the preferred specimen for thiamine assessment. Approximately 80% of thiamine present in whole blood is found in red blood cells.
||B1 Vitamin (Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Whole Blood)
, TDP (Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Whole Blood)
, Thiamine (Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Whole Blood)
, Thiamine Diphosphate (Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Whole Blood)