ARUP Global—Experts and Research
A multi-national team of medical directors who hold faculty appointments at the University of Utah School of Medicine is available for consultation and result interpretation.
- Tests are carefully selected for medical utility and quality by medical directors.
- Many medical directors are involved in daily management of patients at the University of Utah hospitals.
- ARUP has a diverse workforce and many of our employees and medical directors are fluent in more than one language.
- Medical directors train medical students, residents, fellows, and graduate students in broad areas of pathology disciplines at ARUP.
Multimedia Educational Services
Through www.arup.utah.edu, ARUP offers open access to a variety of educational and scientific resources, including:
- Video lectures by ARUP medical directors and guest speakers
- How-to-videos for laboratory technologists
- Case reports (surgical and anatomic pathology)
- Clinically curated mutation databases
Research and Development
The ARUP Institute for Clinical and Experimental Pathology® drives the development of new and
improved tests, as well as clinical research.