What is MyChart?
MyChart is a secure, online health management tool that connects University of Utah Health Care patients to portions of their personal medical record and University Health Plan members to their insurance information.
MyChart is part of the electronic medical record system that is used throughout our University of Utah Health Care facilities. This includes Moran Eye Centers, the University Orthopedic Center and Huntsman Cancer Institute. If you've been seen at our hospitals or clinics, you can use MyChart to:
- View your health summary, current medications, allergies, and test results released by your physician.
- Request medical appointments.
- Request prescription renewals.
- Track your immunization history.
- Communicate electronically and securely with your medical care team.
- Access trusted health information resources.