ARUP Consultis a dynamic, online reference tool provided by ARUP Laboratories for all physicians and clinicians at no cost or obligation. ARUP Consult’s
goal is to assist the clinician with test selection and interpretation. Knowing the right test to order for a specific disease can
improve patient care and decrease unnecessary testing and costs.
- More than 2,000 lab tests categorized into disease-related topics
- Topics include clinical background information, test-ordering suggestions, and concise diagnostic advice
- Congruent with national guidelines
- Direct links to national guidelines and relevant references
- More than 50 algorithms support clinical decision-making
- New and updated content released six times per year
- Coauthored and maintained by ARUP Laboratories' expert panel of University of Utah faculty
- Available in both Web and PDA formats
- No obligation or fee
Visit www.arupconsult.com today or access the mobile device optimized version at http://m.arupconsult.com.
Available online for both computer and mobile devices.