ARUP Connect is a secure, online resource that assists registered clients with management of their referral testing. Clients have access to test results, can transmit patient data required by public health agencies, use ARUP’s secure file transfer system to securely retrieve documents containing protected health information (PHI), receive reports and notifications, and order supplies through ARUP Connect.
Features of ARUP Connect:
- Order Inquiry—search for a patient record to view order status and test results
- Public Health Reporting—supply data to comply with state, local, and federal government requirements by either uploading the needed data electronically or entering it manually
- Secure File Transfer—download documents containing protected health information (PHI) posted to this secure Web location
- Test Delay Notification—receive a daily report with a summary of delayed tests
- Critical Call Log—receive summary of calls from ARUP to client in which critical values were reported
- Reflex Test—receive billing notification within 24 hours of initial reflex test results for patient billing
- eInvoice—receive billing information quickly
- QA/EH Reporting—receive monthly electronic publishing of Quality Assurance and Exception reports available in PDF format for printing and Excel format for data capture
- Pathologist-on-Call—submit questions to the on-call pathologists for response on the next business day
- Training—use these training programs for staff
- eSupply—search the supply catalog, place and track orders, and review order history
- ARUP Announcements—receive test notification and other important information
Log into ARUP Connect.
Sign up for ARUP Connect by contacting the ARUP Connect administrator at your facility. For more information, contact ARUP Client Services.