Table of awarded Special Item Number (SIN)s:
|621-204||Clinical Drugs of Abuse and Toxicology|
|621-210||Organ or Disease Oriented Panels|
- Maximum order: $100,000 per order.
- Minimum order: one test.
- Service coverage: 50 states (does not include Puerto Rico).
- Place of performance: Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Government commercial credit card: Credit card orders are accepted up to and above the micro-purchase threshold with no additional discount.
- Ordering information: Test orders are received electronically through ARUP System 2000®, electronically through a laboratory information system (LIS) interface, or manually by ARUP paper requisition through established task order or blanket-purchase agreement.
- Ordering and blanket-purchase order procedures are found in the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR ) 8.405-2 and 8.405-3.
- Delivery time (normal and expedited): Test results are normally reported within 24 to 48 hours, although some tests exceed these limits due to the nature of the test.
- Payment address: ARUP Laboratories, PO Box 27964, Salt Lake City, UT 84127.
- Medical liability insurance limits: ARUP is commercially insured for professional liability up to $1 million per occurrence through Marsh USA Risk & Insurance Services.