ARUP's enhanced reports are available for certain tests as an alternative to traditional text-based charts. The enhanced reports are PDF documents that can be downloaded online by physicians' offices without affecting laboratories’ interfaces or otherwise impacting laboratory resources. By eliminating paper and faxing, the new format is also more secure than traditional paper reporting, which reduces the risk of a HIPAA breach.
The electronic reporting format allows ARUP to provide physician-friendly supplemental reports for a wide variety of test types without creating a burden for clients.
Enhanced Report Examples
Updated February 2014
ARUP Connect clients can log into their Connect account and download enhanced reports via Order Status and Results.
Non-Connect clients can download enhanced reports here. A unique username and password (found on the test’s Millennium chart) is needed to access an enhanced report.
- Bacterial Strain Characterization by Pulsed-Field Gel Eletrophoresis: 0060182
- Calculi (Stone) Analysis with Photo: 2005231
- Circulating Tumor Cell Count: 0093399
- Copper, Liver: 0020694
- Drug Detection Panel by High-Resolution Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry, Umbilical Cord Tissue: 2006621
- Hepatitis C Virus RNA Quantitative, Real-Time PCR: 0098268
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus 1, Genotyping: 0055670
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease Differentiation Profile:
- Infliximab Activity and Neutralizing Antibody: 2008320
- Iron, Liver: 0028250
- LDL Subclasses:
- Maternal Screening, Sequential, Specimen 1:
- Maternal Screening, Sequential, Specimen 2:
- Maternal Serum Screen, Alpha Fetoprotein, hCG, Estriol, and Inhibin A: 0080269
- Maternal Serum Screen, First Trimester:
- Maternal Serum Screening, Integrated, Specimen 1:
- Maternal Serum Screening, Integrated, Specimen 2:
- Neutrophil Oxidative Burst Assay (DHR): 0096657
- Osmotic Fragility, Erythrocyte: 2002257
- Pain Management Drug Panel by High-Resolution Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry and Enzyme Immunoassay, Urine: 2007479
- Pain Management Drug Screen with Interpretation by High-Resolution Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry and Enzyme Immunoassay, Urine: 2009288
- Prosigna Breast Cancer Prognostic Gene Signature: 2010248
- Supersaturation Profile, Urine:
- Warfarin Genotyping Plus: 2004358