Business Analytics and Reporting Application Available Now Via ARUP Connect™
ARUP Laboratories is pleased to announce the release of the Business Analytics and Reporting Application (BARA), available now at no cost via ARUP Connect.
BARA has been designed to allow ARUP clients to quickly perform test-utilization report extractions. The application is easily adaptable to each client’s specific situation and includes a scheduling feature that allows ARUP clients to specify a date (e.g., monthly or quarterly) for report generation, along with accompanying date-range parameters for utilization data. Notification will be sent via email when the scheduled report is available for viewing.
As of May 2011, utilization reports will no longer be distributed by ARUP Laboratories. We encourage all clients to migrate to this new application during the next two months.
BARA benefits include:
- Elimination of dependency on ARUP to generate test-utilization reports
- Ability to schedule report generation based on user-specified date range
- Ability to create on-demand reports
- Grouping functionality that will allow users to generate utilization data for multiple locations
- Printable, downloadable formats available in PDF, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, or HTML
- Convenient availability via ARUP Connect
- Instant notification via email when a new scheduled report is available
BARA is now available in ARUP Connect. Connect administrators can add the service via Account Administration for themselves or any of their Connect users.
A BARA training video is currently available for existing ARUP Connect users. Log into ARUP Connect and select Business Analytics & Reporting Online Training within your ARUP Connect home page. For additional assistance, please contact Sales Support at (800) 242-2787, ext. 3159, or access the help button within the BARA application.
If you have questions regarding BARA access through ARUP Connect, contact Client Services at (800) 522-2787.