MD Bridge™: physician connectivity solution
Transform your laboratory outreach program.
Let ARUP Laboratories' IT solutions pave the way.
ARUP MD Bridge connects your lab to the broadest possible spectrum of users, from
individual laboratories doing local outreach to regional and national laboratory
networks with multiple labs serving thousands of clients. With a proven ROI, ARUP MD
Bridge will help you outperform the competition and succeed in making your laboratory-outreach program a core business strategy.
- Multi-stage Electronic Orders
Deliver as much as 80+ percent of outreach orders to your LIS electronically using ARUP MD Bridge.
- Configurable workflows allow orders to be started by the clinician and completed by one or more support staff or at the lab’s patient-service center.
- Fully enabled electronic ordering from EMRs with ARUP MD Bridge.
- Auto-pricing support for requisitions, ABNs, and specimen labels.
- Optional integrated real-time eligibility checking.
- Optional Capabilities and Deployment Options
Deploy ARUP MD Bridge as an ASP or lab-hosted solution.
- Handheld and touch-screen options.
- Specialized Patient Service Center module.
- Optional support for radiology and other procedures.
- Integrated e-prescribing with best-of-breed partners.
- Mobile add-on module for use with the Apple iPhone® and iPod touch®.
(iPhone and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.)
- Enhanced Lab Reporting
ARUP MD Bridge includes a sophisticated results-forwarding engine that can support specialized results-delivery workflows configurable by site and user preferences.
- Customized report formats, including support for combined clinical and AP reports.
- Delivery of partials, finals, and critical/abnormal results according to individual physician preferences.
- PDF and embedded micrograph support.
- True cumulatives—in-patient/out-patient/outreach results.
- Optional onboard disease-risk assessments.
- Multiple modes for releasing results to patients/PHRs.
||Benefits to Your Lab
|Reducing operational inefficiencies and getting paid for the tests you perform.
||ARUP MD Bridge
The premier office-connectivity solution, unrivaled for its functionality, scalability, and configurability.
|Reduce medical necessity write-offs, accelerate collections, increase operational efficiency, and improve patient care.
|Improving the patient experience.
||Patient Service Center (PSC)
Specifically engineered solution for phlebotomy-draw centers that extends the clean-order benefits of Lab OuterWare into the PSC and ensures efficient workflow management.
|Reduce patient wait times and increase customer satisfaction.
|Improving revenue-cycle management
before the order
gets to the billing
||Real-Time Eligibility Checking
determine current eligibility
for services as part of the preanalytic
|Reduce collection problems
at the back-end by getting
better information at the
point of order creation. Get
advanced notice of potential
problems so you can address
them in a timely manner.
ARUP offers several options
for integrated e-prescribing
workflow using best-of-breed
partners in the space.
|Choose an e-prescribing
partner that works best for
your physician market. Provide
truly seamless workflow
integration between the
systems that enhances patient
service offering with
support for multiple
Specialized support for AP
that includes order entry with
reports formats, and
combined clinical AP reports.
Generates orders for digital
imaging procedures, displays
and provides customized
|Extend the benefits of clean
electronic orders to other
disciplines, and deliver highly
customized reports that
combine clinical and AP with
support for images.
with customers more
An integrated-issues inbox
that provides lab personnel
a nonintrusive alternative
to phone calls and other
traditional methods of
|Spend less time on the phone
waiting for answers and
information and more time on